10/6/2012 Carb Work

I didn't want to cut any corners with these carbs, even though I have already corrected the issue that prompted me to rebuild them in the first place. Carb #1 has been blasted with glass bead and the bell polished. Also the copper pieces have been polished. Next step is to re-assemble and then move to the second carb. The first pic is the second carb, which I haven't touched yet, second pic is the other carb which is ready to go back together. The last pic was an idea that I had that worked out pretty nice. I put the MG emblem on the air cleaners. See if you can figure out where they came from!

Prior Day
Next Day

Copyright 2012 All rights reserved.