7/29/2012 Head and Interior.

In the last few days, I've gotten a LOT done. First I got the cylinder head back on, got the car started again and re-set the ignition timing with the timing light set to 0. While I was in the engine compartment, I took out the alternator to fix it, reinstalled it, and cleaned up the wiring a bit in the engine compartment.

Next I set my sights on the interior. Contact cement in hand, I installed the carpeting, one piece at a time, until all pieces were installed. Next went the seats, and the dash cap was installed with the adhesive. Finally a good cleaning and that's it for now. I am going to concentrate on finishing the wiring now, inside and out, and getting the bumpers cleaned up and re-installed. Stay tuned...

Prior Day
Next Day

Copyright 2012 All rights reserved.